Click here to download Kartavya Edu-Complex Project Schedule
Click here to download Kartavya Edu-Complex Project Flow.
- Through & through barbed wire fencing around the complex is set up to prevent trespassers.
- Security check post at every entry point/ gates with metal detector to detect weapons, drugs and other contraband materials.
- Deployment of adequate number of personal or warden in school premises to maitain disipline and orderliness.
- Children are prevented to roam on construction site by deployment of guard or proper barricade.
- Adiqate space or ventilation maintained to avoid any suffocation or claustrophobic condition.
- Each class room, hostel, laboratory and library equipped with CCTV surveillance camera, thermal imaging camera, fire detector and fire alarm bell.
- Alert systems deployed on inputs from camera.
- Restricted movement within the premises with selective entries at specific areas.
- Electric wires fully insulated by PVC and power trasmission cabels laid underground passing through special zone free from any vegetation.
- Sewers are securely coverd and appropriate marking is done in bold red colour.
- Two staircases connected to each floor equipped with emergency alarm bell and infrared camera.
- For the safety during natural disater, we organize seminars, shows and practices related to these issues to prevent casualty.
- Flammable and carcinogenic materials are strictly prohibited inside classroom, hostel, library auditorium and canteen.
- Store room for hazardous material like LPG, Kerosene and strong chemicals is equipped with fire extinguisher and automatic sprinkler.
- Children are prohibited and prevented to walk on roof, terrace.
- All electrical gadgets are fully protected with insulating frame to prevent touch.
- Windows and all other openings are completely safeguarded by iron grill.
- Appointing school safety advisory committee to develop and implement the safety plan with representatives from all section of the school community-board member, administrators, teachers, staffs, students and parents.
- Forming rapid action team to combat with natural disasters, fire, falling hazard, chemical accident, civil disturbance, explosive/ bomb threat and hostage/ kidnapping.
- Each classroom, lab and library will be equipped with first aid kit.
- Water bodies like swimming pool and water storage tank are surrounded by boundry to prevent the children to access it.
- 24 x 7 ambulance facility will be available.
- Parking lot for school bus or other vehicle and roads to be at adequate distance from the walkaway of children and roadways are barricaded both sides.